As you might or might not have noticed, last weekend I upgraded to newtelligence DasBlog 1.9.7174.0 nightly build, and modified my layout a little bit.
I have also installed the Extra and jforsythe macro plug ins.
Some advantages :
- Gravatar support (though it does not seem to work correctly yet)
- Automatic spam comment filtering with AKSIMET
- Ability to track your comments with coComment
- Show recent comments
- Show related articles
- Allow paging in category view
- Show next and previous articles
- Track back anti-spam verification
- ... and much more
I have also made some modifications to the used templates/site layout.
The whole idea was to improve the usability/click through rate... Let us see if it helps..
Google ads are currently still disabled. This version of dasBlog also has a $w(Robots.txt)
For the dasBlog users: here are some of the macros used :
- <%PreviousLink("« ",40)%>
- <%RecentComments(5, 30, 20, 100, 12, true)
If you have any questions, just post them in the comment section.