I am going to give you a quick teaser on how to setup a full asp.net mvc application with database & all the rest using my soon-to-be-updated MVCExtensions library.
Take the following steps :
- Create a new asp.net MVC project
- Add a reference to the MVCExtensions DLL and it’s dependencies
- Create your model
- Create your database mappings
- Create your viewmodels
- Create your views
- Create your controller
- Create your custom childcontainer for the homecontroller
- Wire up everything in global.asax
That is all there is to it; you now have a fully functional ASP.Net MVC application that uses Castle.Windsor IOC/Automapper/Spark viewengine with al_a and al_form support !!!
I still have a few things to finish first (namely the string1024 and memofields need custom Modelbinders in order to mimic a string type), but as soon as I implemented those I can push everything to this github repository