Why “life’s playlist” ?
As I was traveling home from a very nice trip I was once again composing a playlist that somehow matched my memories.
Then I realized, that I do that a lot; some people love taking pictures, other recall memories by scent or stories, but I usually recall memories by hearing a song, so I decided to make a list of all the songs that somehow provide some kind of memory for my life.
This is and will always be a WIP, some songs shift, others move, and others will be added or removed depending on my current mood.
Here it is; feel free to love or hate it:
- Boney M. - “Ma Baker”
- The muppets - “Sax and violence”
- New Order - “True faith”
- Falco - “Jeanny”
- Ten Sharp - “You”
- The Wolf Banes - “As the bottle runs dry”
- Nirvana - “Polly”
- The Breeders - “No aloha”
- Radiohead - “Creep”
- DHS - “The house of God”
- Blind Melon - “No rain”
- US3 - “Cantaloop”
- Deelite - “Groove is in the heart”
- Deus - “Nothing really ends”
- Doe Maar - “Is dit alles”
- The Kids - “There will be no next time”
- Air - “La femme d’argent”
- Bill Whithers - “A lovely day”
- Noordkaap - “Ik hou van U”
- Lou Reed - “Perfect day”
- Miles Davis - “So what”
- Francis Lai - “Un homme et une femme”
- The Kooks - “Ooh la” (busking in Paris)
- Raymond Van Het Groenewoud - “2 meisjes”
- Bob Marley - “Three little birds”
- Billy Joel - “Piano man”
- Faberyayo - “een echte”