Over a decade of consulting helped me to identify what I do best:
Strategic consultancy:I convert your challenge - i.e. "what keeps you awake at night?" - into an actionable plan.
This challenge can be anything, but my best work involves IT/business/supplier/customer alignment.
I commit to tangible deliverables with discrete timelines.
- Lack of trust between business and IT;
- Our IT landscape is fragmented and/or outdated;
- “Is (hyped) tech X something I should look in to?”, f.e. blockchain, machine learning, virtual reality, …
- Lack of maturity in IT service/software development;
- Projects going off-track for non-technical reasons.
Over the years, I helped organizations to:
- Build an IT roadmap starting from their vision/mission;
- Productize a service (portfolio) by turning it into a solution (portfolio);
- Pragmatically adapt enterprise architecture, providing value from the start;
- Design product/service/software solutions.
My clients where mostly large/corporate/governmental organizations in sectors like finance/energy (trading)/Aviation/IT services/…, although I have experience with some start-ups and high-end consultants as well.
You can check some of my refences via my LinkedIn profile.
I am always open to extending my network; feel free to connect.